25July'16: FuChun CC SkillsFuture@PA Cake Icing & Design Lesson 3/8 (Chocolate piping & decorating skill)
Day 2 Content:
1) gardens flowers hands-on
3) 4 petals flowers
4) 5 petals flowers
5) 6 petals flowers
6) free hands style mini leaves
7) Rose cone
8) wires and technique
9) demo rosemaking
Day 3 class:
1) Rose making
2) Rose making (full bloom)
3) leaves and calyx
4) flower dust
Class day 1 content:
1) Dough making hands-on
2) time factor and rest period
3) rolling and laminating skill
4) effect of rest time
5) frying and timing
6) temperature control and evaluation
7) do & don't during practice at home.
Day 2 class:
let's prepare coloured dough and hands-on
The second day of the class, it was hands-on in decorating. The theory part, we discuss about the butter in cakes, dairy whip use for ganache and the baking time that will affect our bakes.
A very fun moments for everyone and this cake in slides/photos was the same one I demonstrated on 18July 2016 evening for the class.
The cake recipe is sponge and it in module 2.
A good bake require reasonable photography skill to enhance the cake appearance so it will sell or attract attention. In Cake icing & design, every segment place an equal importance.
To improve, I constantly practice.
To understand, I research.
SkillsFuture@PA Cake Icing & Design by Pauline is your chance for attainment mastery in chocolate bakes enhance with many other medium.
This cake design is one of the many you could explore in this course. The most important part of this Chocolate Devil Cake is for tier cake building layering with fondant/sugarpaste for cake decorating.
Joo Chiat CC: Cake Icing & Design Class Ganache Making & Sponge cake baking w/o baking powder (Sugar Flower Module session 1/4)
SkillsFuture by Pauline Day 1 (11 July 2016 FuChun CC)SkillsFuture@PA Cake Icing & Design
Class content photo attach.
Agenda for this evening FuChun CC Class (8 sessions)
1) Learn how to bake this Chocolate Devil Cake
2) Learn how to prepare the ganache
3) Learn baking handling, technique and method through different recipes and formulation.
4) Learn how to assemble this cake with border piping.
5) A complete guide and demo to bake and decorate for day 1.
6) understand the ingredients you use and the how and why?
7) Briefing for Day 2 hands-on class, the things you need to bring.
8) Cake tasting of this cake feature here and cake we bake in class. This is part of course syllabus in handling ingredients.
* This module 1 course is a demo with hands-on program.
Baking skills and decorating technique are inclusive in the syllabus.
Cake Icing & Design Classes are my love and favourite and I am glad to be given this wonderful opportunity to show it to you. Thanks for attending and hope to see you in more of this Design class for cakes & pastry.
For more of Cake Icing & Design classes, you could signup for SkillsFuture@PA Cake Icing & Design at the following Community Club:
Start date for various CC: MODULE 1
11July2016 FuChun CC (Woodlands)
12July2016 Pasir Ris East CC
21August2016 Jurong Spring CC
18October2016 Nee Soon CC (Yishun)
26October2016 Bukit Panjang CC
30October2016 Ci Yuan CC (Hougang)
MODULE 2 SkillsFuture@PA Cake Icing & Design:
16 October 2016 Jurong Spring CC
17 October 2016 FuChun CC (Woodlands)
Other 1 day Cake Icing & Design Classes at:
Joo Chiat CC or Jurong Spring CC
(please call the respective CC to check under Trainers name)
..... A journey in OnePa...
by the month
- Content Page
- Frosty Whip
- Rommelsbacher Oven Demo
- Past Events
Contact & Others
- Brownies using BG1600 Rommelsbacher Oven
- Rommelsbacher BG1600 : Chocolate Chiffon
- Pizza/country dough Youtube
- How to use Fond
- Fond yogurt ice-cream
- How I ganache my cake in the kitchen (no aircon in Singapore)
- Country Bread with egg (know the softness)
- How to make my cookie dough
- How to whip up 35% dairy cream in Singapore Temperature
- Strawberry & Lime Jam
- Baking Note: The importance of salt in bread making
- Recent Orders
- After Class Help
- Cookie Professional Course