22FEB'17 Bukit Panjang CC SkillsFuture@PA Cake Icing & Design Module 1 Lesson 1/8 (weekday day class)
1) Swiss Meringue buttercream making
2) hands-on flower piping
Thanks for the opportunity to teach this class which is my favourite too !
See you next week ladies.
Practice will perfect your skill !
HOW TO TEMPER YOUR CHOCOLATE USING A DOUBLE BOILER
A class review on chocolate tempering for the class participants:-
1) boil water in a pot (I use induction cooker)
2) once the water is boiling, I reduce it to number 2 to keep it warm.
3) I use a metal bowl, I place my couverture chocolate 58% Cacao Barry into the bowl
4) I wait for it to melt and sit occasionally
5) Once the chocolate has melted, I check if its between 45-50 degree celcius
6) Once I verify the temperature and it was 46 degree celcius, I remove the bowl from the pot and dry the side of the bowl
7) I wait for the temperature to drop to 33 degree celsius to use the tempered chocolate
8) for home practice for participants in class, you make it into a chocolate bar will ne a good pracitce.
9) remember to stir well before each use.
Hope to see you soon in the near future.
- Content Page
- Frosty Whip
- Class Photos >
- Carrie Event 27Dec2015
- Rommelsbacher & Severin Demo >
- Brownies using BG1600 Rommelsbacher Oven
- Rommelsbacher BG1600 : Chocolate Chiffon
- Pizza/country dough Youtube
- How to use Fond
- Fond yogurt ice-cream
- How I ganache my cake in the kitchen (no aircon in Singapore)
- Country Bread with egg (know the softness)
- How to make my cookie dough
- How to whip up 35% dairy cream in Singapore Temperature
- Strawberry & Lime Jam
- Baking Note: The importance of salt in bread making
- Dessert Table
- Past Events
- After Class Help
What Our Clients Are Saying
Via fb page Review ratings: (April2017): customer attended SkillsFuture@PA Cake Icing & Design Module 3.
Join our mailing list today!