Melt the compound Chocolate on double boiler. When melted chocolate is at 37degree C, pour onto the cake. After that immediately place it in the fridge. After 15minutes take it out from the fridge and you will see your shiny cake. The next 3 photos show you the effect.
- Content Page
- Frosty Whip
- Class Photos >
- Carrie Event 27Dec2015
- Rommelsbacher & Severin Demo >
- Brownies using BG1600 Rommelsbacher Oven
- Rommelsbacher BG1600 : Chocolate Chiffon
- Pizza/country dough Youtube
- How to use Fond
- Fond yogurt ice-cream
- How I ganache my cake in the kitchen (no aircon in Singapore)
- Country Bread with egg (know the softness)
- How to make my cookie dough
- How to whip up 35% dairy cream in Singapore Temperature
- Strawberry & Lime Jam
- Baking Note: The importance of salt in bread making
- Dessert Table
- Past Events
- After Class Help
What Our Clients Are Saying
Via fb page Review ratings: (April2017): customer attended SkillsFuture@PA Cake Icing & Design Module 3.
Join our mailing list today!